Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lots of Randomness

The last couple weeks there has been a lot of changes in Tanner's life and ours. He is growing so fast, way too fast, but it is absolutely awesome watching him learn and do new things. We have started solids (previous post), starting to grab at things, sitting pretty well with a little help, and really want to stand (I know pretty crazy). So this post is pictures and videos of just a bunch of Tanner's randoms over the last couple weeks.
_________________________________________________________________
For Mother's Day Chris bought me a smaller camera which I love because I can take it everywhere. I put it in the diaper bag daily and have told both sets of grandparents to please capture Tanner when I am not around to do so. They don't tell me when they take pictures so it is really a true treat when I download the pictures and see the pictures from his days with his grandparents. This was a day at Nonnie's, Tanner and Bogie hanging out on the floor in Nonnie's room.

Tanner likes to lay in our bed while I get ready in the morning. He sits there and watches me get ready.

Tanner is teething so one of his favorite things now is to eat a frozen bananna from one of the coolest inventions ever. We have to take off any clothes and go just diaper because it can get pretty messy.

Tanner is getting to the point where he really doesn't want to be laying down, so we have the exerciser and the Johnny Jumper. Johnny Jumper is really a new experience for him, this was the first day in Johnny Jumper.

All of this growing has worn out my two boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment