Sunday, May 22, 2011

The ZOO!!!

This was the first weekend in a long time we didn't have "something" scheduled, it was so nice. Tanner enjoyed it I think just as much as Chris and I did. We started the morning with some cartoons. I can't believe how much he gets mesmerized by them (we will definitely have to monitor his TV watching)
Tanner is really enjoying his "play gym" He is getting so big. Chris took Wylie to the vet and then after that we decided to take our first trip to the zoo!!!
Nope this isn't our little Monkey, but the Monkey's at the zoo were very vocal, Tanner tries to compete with them but they win with the screaming!
Tanner and I tempted to try to get pictures with the meerkats but they weren't anywhere around the hole.
Tanner was very good and stayed awake the whole time. He amazes me at how he can stay so happy with such little sleep (definitely not like his mommy). We actually ended the day believe it or not with buying a new car and Tanner was awesome the whole time. It was a great weekend of not "having" to be anywhere!!! We ended up getting a zoo membership which I believe we will use the heck out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment