Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend without Daddy

It was that time of year again, when Chris has to head to Manchester and enjoy the smells of Bonaroo.
This year I think it was a little more difficult for him and me, well with Tanner and all. Last year I made a day trip up there, but this year wasn't able to. I made sure that I had plenty of help with Tanner while Chris was gone. With the kids out of school Emilie was able to spend Thursday night with us and was a tremendous help. On Saturday night I had both Emilie and Scott and we made an eventful evening out of it. We went to dinner, swimming...and then back to my house where they spent the night and were both very helpful. The next morning we went to my parents church where more people knew Tanner than me. We went back to the pool where Tanner got to play more with his two cousins and Lydia (one of Emilie's friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment