Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday, Father's Day and First vacation!!!

So I am a little bit behind in the posting on my blog, so we have to go all the way back to June 17-June 19.
We decided to take a weekend and head to Watts Bar lake with Mom and Dad, Keri, Emilie and Taylor (visiting from Colorado). Unfortunately Shan and Scott weren't able to make it as they decided to go to a overnight boyscout camp.
Anyway Mom rode with Chris, Tanner and I, which was nice because Tanner had someone to talk to the whole way there. Dad, Keri, Emilie and Taylor showed up later that evening. We had a great time at the lake and Tanner did pretty good for it being his first "vacation"
We went on a boat ride and Tanner fell asleep the hum of the motor I guess. I even got in the water and went for a wild ride with Keri on the tube (Chris was driving)
While we were there I decided to take pictures of Tanner being his 6 months and all and they came out pretty good. On Saturday we celebrated my Birthday and Sunday celebrated Chris' first Father's Day and well Dad's 37th I think.
It was an awesome weekend and we thank Mark and Stephanie for allowing us to stay at their fabulous cabin.

1 comment: