Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hump Day Update

For the first week away from my little monkey I have to say that I am doing pretty good and so is he. Having people who truly love him and care about him watching him has made a huge difference. The one thing that has started catching up with me is the lack of sleep. Believe it or not I was getting more sleep staying home with Tanner than working. I am missing my afternoon nap. Tanner has had an awesome week. Yes Monday started off a little rough for both of us, but Tuesday went so well (Chris was able to hang out for a little bit with his parents which was a huge help) and Tuesday night cousin Taylor spent the night and was a huge help while Chris had to work late. On Wednesday, Tanner was with Nonnie and Taylor again and had a great day, apparently they went shopping and he is quite the shopper. Wednesday night was a quiet night, as Chris and I were both exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment