Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is too short

I have really enjoyed staying home with Tanner and unfortunately I have to go back to work on Monday, but with this I am learning and trying to enjoy every moment with Tanner and this time we have had together. I have realized that life is too short to worry about the little things: dirty house, towels not being picked up, etc. It is amazing what Tanner has taught me in the 13 weeks he has been here; patience and a love that I never knew was possible. Along with the lessons that Tanner has taught me I have learned a lot from a family that I have never met but their recent story has captured my heart. The Krull's are going through the fight of their life with the recent cancer diagnosis of their little girl Lucy. I read the blog of the Krull's every morning and have never cried so hard. Now that I am a mother I guess I have this new view on situations like the Krull's. Because of Tanner and Lucy I now don't worry about the small things and take in every moment I have with my family because Life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment