Sunday, April 17, 2011

Crash, Boom, Bang, "Say Cheese"

This week was very uneventful until Friday...
At about 6:00am I was feeding Tanner and heard a large crash then boom and bang, 10 minutes later Chris comes limping into the bedroom grimincing. I asked if he fell and he nodded and then I asked how? Apparently something was wrong with our garage door do Chris got the ladder and was trying to fix it when the ladder slipped, Chris came tumbling down ontop of my car mirror. Needless to say my mirror is thankfully the only thing broken. Chris has a few cuts and bruises but is thankfully okay. So I am driving around with a broken driver side mirror until next Saturday when we have a appointment to get it fixed. Oh I wish we had another car!!!
Saturday was picture day for Tanner. Chip Sprague the awesome photographer who did Chris and my maternity pictures came to the house and did Tanner's 3 month pictures (Tanner is actually 4 months, but a wise friend told me to do 3 month later). Tanner is normally a very happy baby, but Saturday he woke up on the wrong side of the crib. I knew at 6:00am pictures at 10:00am were going to be difficult. Tanner did okay, was a bit crabby but toughed it out. I didn't know if we were going to get any good pictures until Chip sent me 10 of his favorites on facebook Sunday morning and told me that we will probably have 50 good pictures. Amazing!!! Can't imagine what we would have gotten if Tanner was in a good mood. (Pictures to follow, or go on facebook to see the 10 favorites)
So the week ended and we made it through another week, barely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment