Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh what a Week!!!

This week started with Tanner in a closet at Nonnie's house. We had some horrible storms come through. When I told Nonnie to put a helmet on him this is what she did. I believe this is Pop's bike helmet. Everything came out okay, and Nonnie even said Tanner laughed while they were in the closet waiting for the horrible storm to pass.

I was super Aunt this week as well. I had to pick up Emilie on Monday because they had no after-care because no electricity and then another day during the week I had to pick Scott up because Shan was stuck in traffic. Thank goodness Ms. Shannon was home to watch Tanner so I didn't have to take him in the school, so on Saturday Chris and I had to go to a party and Aunt Keri, Uncle Shan, Emilie and Scott babysat (they owed me), I think he was good, but no one will tell me the truth.

On Sunday, Tanner went to his first sporting event (even though Chris didn't want him too) Emilie's soccer tournament. It was really hot, but Tanner did awesome as did his cousin Emilie. The girls on the team really took a liking to him and I think he was their good luck charm as they won!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment