Sunday, April 3, 2011

Week 2 Complete


I don't plan on doing an update of each week but week 2 of me at work is done and we are getting ready for the next week. Tanner did great again at both grandparents. I think that they are really enjoying having the little man around. Apparently some grandparents are even doing cheers for the little man (MiMi) and making the other grandparent (DenDen) a little jealous that he doesn't get cheered to. We are so blessed that Tanner gets to stay with family and doesn't have to do daycare. He has had a little stomach bug this week, not really sure what is wrong, but the diaper pail is being filled to put it nicely. Otherwise he is very happy. The greatest thing is that you can see his little mind really thinking and wanting to do things. He really wants to grab things and you can see his little mind thinking how to get them, soon I tell him you will reach it soon. Below is the picture of the week, this is an outfit that my boss and his wife got Tanner. I was just happy that he was able to wear it. Will update next weekend or sooner if Tanner does something amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment